My Life, My Though, My View, My Style

This is my Blog about the way i think. All comments are welcome.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

November is coming

Today is 1st of November. Just left 60 days to come to a new year. Currently, i am busy with the work project, no time to think so many thing. But there are too much activities waiting for me to join since i finally active back to the sport that i join during the school day, Taekwondo, and of coz more role this time, student cum assistant instructor. Thanks to my friend, Micheal, who willing to teach me and guide me to become active taekwondo member. Recently accept so many wedding dinner invitation and feel so funny when see friend always put him and his couple photo. (i think i am feel jealous to those couples)

arr..................

Some photo to be share which i get from other web site:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home