My Life, My Though, My View, My Style

This is my Blog about the way i think. All comments are welcome.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh No! It happen again Part 2

Last time i just mention to you all about the office leaking, but now due to the good weather, which is very hot and sunny, and no rain drop recently, it is very good that the office leaking problem can be push a side a while.

Furthermore, the owner of the building also come to repair it. Last year when my company having this problem, we ask them come can fix it. what they do is just mention that budget for the current year is finish. Wah.... how they spend their money? Have not reach to the year end, budget already finish. I think they should learn how to control their budget.

Lucky, while still in the early of the year, we asking them to fix the leaking problem while still have the budget. Hope that the coming raining session will no make the office leaking again.

Some picture of the leaking become a memory:


This is not a water fall screen

This is what we call fully utilize the office facility.


Some lovely scene capture during the office leaking ...:)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home