My Life, My Though, My View, My Style

This is my Blog about the way i think. All comments are welcome.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

To be a tolerance people

I just have a chat with my secondary friend and remind me to be tolerance in all kinds of situations, even a very simple thing in our life style. Most of us will have a thought that time is important in the life, but how about the harmony between the people? Tolerance can bring harmony to this world? Will anyone agree?

Some fight can be avoided if we can be tolerance. What for we win a fight? What will we get? Money? Proud? Think again. Does the money or the proud that we win after a fighting that hurt other people will make us invisible forever? Even after we death?

Being a tolerance people take a long time to build up. Even myself, i think is not enough tolerance. So, let's us be a tolerance to people around us for the peace of the mother earth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home